Thursday, July 21, 2011

2011-2012 Flyers Lines

I am one of a million looking for some sense in what the Flyers lines will be next year.  While I would love to hear your opinion in the comments, here's how I would run it.  Looking at the main lines, along with the top powerplay and penalty kill lines. 

I still believe the Flyers will pick up a 2nd/3rd line offensive player.  Now that Stamkos is officially off the block, I think Chris Drury is a name the Flyers could pick up.  But as of today, here's how I would run it. 

Offense
1. Jagr - Giroux - Briere
2. VanRiemsdyk - Tailbot - Hartnall
3. Simmonds - Schenn - Voracek
4. Shelly - Betts - Nodl
Top AHL - Holmstrom, Wellwood

Defense
1. Pronger - Mezaros
2. Timonen - Carle
3. Coburn - Gustafsson
Top AHL - Bartulis, Lilja

Goalies
1. Bryzgalov
2. Leighton (Bobrovsky will be traded)

PP
1. Briere - Giroux - JVR - Pronger - Mezaros

PK
1. Simmonds - Tailbot - Timonen - Carle

No comments:

Post a Comment